Exhaust Systems, Suspension, Fuel Systems, Cold Air Intakes, Engine Install, Brakes, Drivetrain, Performance, Superchargers, Turbos, Nitrous, General Maintenance & Repair
See some of our work here
In the early 2000′s the Modular Ford aftermarket industry was plagued with inferior oil pump assemblies, many were made out of inferior metals and ill manufactured. Triangle Speed Shop saw the need of a quality set of gears to be produced, so with our industry background that is what we set forth to accomplish. With over 500 sets sold without a single failure brought to our knowledge, we believe we have set the standard for billet oil pump gear assemblies.
Comparison to the Competition:
– There is no comparison, our product is second to none!!!
Sure there are other “cheaper” oil pumps on the market but we all know where cheaper gets us when building race inspired engines.
Here are our standard specs:
– AMERICAN made chromoly steel billets
– Heat treated to custom specifications to create a perfect balance of strength and wear resistance
– Machined with tolerances held to +/- .0005″
– Computer controlled precision surface ground to perfection
– Each and every piece of every gear set’s hardness is verified via Rockwell Scale
– All parts hand deburred and finished
– Every set is selected by measurement to be grouped with its mate
– All tolerances measured and blueprinted to verify pieces are within +/- .0005″
– Billet gear sets are then installed in their housing and checked for proper gear to housing clearances
FOR BEST POSSIBLE PRICING CONTACT ONE OF OUR DISTRIBUTORS!
Currently Available Billet Oil Pump Gears (Gears ONLY):
2 Valve, 4Valve/HO, 3V/GT500 & 5.0 Coyote
Currently Available Pump Assemblies:
2Valve – Works on all 2Valve based engines, 4.6 & 5.4
4Valve/HO – Intended for all 4Valve engines, 4.6 & 5.4
3Valve/GT500 – 2005 and Newer 3Valve engines, 4.6, 5.4, and GT500 5.4
5.o Liter Coyote – 2011 and Newer 5.0 Liter Mustang Coyote engines
5.0T Coyote Truck Gear